Every other Wednesday starting Sept. 14th through Nov. 16th from 6 - 8pm
So you're finishing treatment and are wondering... What's next?
Who will help me with the next phase of my life... and recovery?
Will the struggle with quality of life issues persist months & years after diagnosis?
Ray Cooley, Functional Medicine DC and Kathy Venezia, Holistic Health Coach in Nutrition are offering their combined experiences, skills and approaches of science and spirit to bring complementary support for recovery and healing after cancer.
Dr. Cooley & Coach Kathy will address symptoms and offer solutions for:
- energy challenges
- weight management
- insomnia & sleep related issues
- Chemo brain/brain fog
- dry skin & nails
- loss of appetite
- GI issues
12-week comprehensive program post diagnosis and treatment will offer community and education in a supportive group setting including:
A $1,395 value all for only $995 your cost!
- Three 2-hour Group Sessions with nourishing light fare ($375 value)
- Three Whole Healing Foods Cooking Classes with Coach Kathy ($285 value)
- Five Private Treatment Sessions with Dr. Cooley ($450 value)
- One Private 45-minute Session with Coach Kathy ($95 value)
- One Group Market/Shopping Tour at Wegmans ($150 value)
- A private on-line Facebook Group created for continued support between sessions fielding questions & group interaction
Flex Spending and HSA payments accepted. One need based scholarship will be awarded. Inquire for details.
Registration or Questions contact Coach Kathy at 716-404-9412